Sunday, March 8, 2009

Printing Jobs

We are having our high school reunion this coming fourth week of March and the group organized different committes to perform several task for our batch mates. I was assigned into a advetisement committee and one of the tasks that I need to perform is to look for a company that will make a design for our T-shirts. I browse the internet to look for one and luckily I found a site named CYS that offers T-shirt printing. CYS has different print techniques that will assure customers like us the best service with no minimums, no setup fee and a fast turnaround. Their screen printing and direct-to-garment digital printing will give you the best results. I am placing my order now and I am pretty sure that we will have the best designs for I chose the best company to do the job. For more informtin about their printinfg services just visit their site at http://www.customyourshirt.com/.

2 comments:

honedbuttons said...

Hello! I'm making customized mug too for 100.00 - 90.00 each only. contact me neobenison@yahoo.com or phone 09067042161

neo

honedbuttons said...

Please consider my product i'm making button pins, personalized mug at 100.00 - 90.00 each. Thanks

neo