Tuesday, March 17, 2009

My new business plan for 2009

We were in the City this morning to buy for a clear plastic cellophane that will be use for plant production. i am now very much interested in plant production because a few days ago during the 72nd araw ng Davao celebration, I have noticed that there were plenty of customers who were buying plants and I think this is a good business to start with. This is the only kind of business in town that doesn't require a large amount of capital that's why i am eager to start my own but unfortunately the plastics that i needed for today's activity was out of stock so I need to wait for a week for the stocks to arrive. Anyway, I will just prepare my area for plant production. I just hope and pray that this new business that i am going to venture will give me more profit to support my whole family. Just wish me luck!!!

No comments: