Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Pinoy bad habits

Every person is unique and everyone of us has different characteristics. Let me share this to you some of my habits and attitudes. First, I consider myself as a very helpful person, why? because I have a heart for the needy even though I am also in need of something like most people do. I can say easily yes to person who asked my help most specially to my abilities. It is so good to be helpful but I can say that helping other people should have limitations. Why do I say so? It is because that there are a lot of people who ask for your help but in return they don't help you if you need them. They just want you to utilized what you can offer to them. This is really a bad habit but it is really happening in a Filipino society. Like the government for example. If you have one transaction that you want it to push through even if it is illegal; an owner may offer you an amount of money in return of the favor he or she may ask. This is now the trend of the transaction whether it is in government or in private individuals. I a m a father of one and even though I am familiar with this kind of attitude, I don't allow my daughter to do it this way because it is really a bad thing but time will come that I will let her know about it to be aware.

No comments: