Friday, October 17, 2008

SEN TON WAN is the best restaurant in town


Yesterday, I went out to dine out with my friends. There are a lot of restaurant that I know that offers delicious menus so I take the lead to bring them into a restaurant that could provide us with the best dish in town. I brought them to Sen Ton Wan restaurant a store that offers a variety of delicious foods. It is located along J.P, Laurel Avenue Davao City. The ambience is just perfect for young professionals and families who want to celebrate their special occasion such as birthdays, wedding and the like... I ordered four variands namely Steamed Pompano, Lemon chicken, Green soup, and the sauteed abalone. All of us were satisfied of their foods and services. The prices of their foods are quite expensive compared to the regular restaurant in town but I can say that it's worth eating for (gigles) . The next time I am going to celebrate any occasion, I would say that I will go straight to SEN TON WAN restaurant.

No comments: