Thursday, January 22, 2009

A friend from canada teaches me how to cook steam fish

A good friend of mine from Canada named Peth Gabutin told me how to cook the steamed fish. She said this morning that steamed fish was one of her favorite dishes when she was in Thailand. She live their for three consecutive years as a teacher of the prestigious schools. She loves to cook fish because sea foods their are quite cheap and very affordable compare to Canada where prices are very costly. I am so excited what will be the result of my own cook steamed fish. I just hope that I can follow all the instructions given by her and gather all the necessary ingredients.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi,

Poopsies has changed its URL. It would be great if you'd update your link to http://thepoopsies.blogspot.com

Thanks!